Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Shearers problem?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
By that rational, given his managerial record of one win every ten games, he has NO right, to criticise Capello... :jester:

Although if you delve deeper into that theory you will see their managerial time at their most recent club/country are more similar than you would think...

They've both had to work with a shower of shit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shearer was SO angry after the final whistle yesterday and JUST about managed to keep a lid on his emotions. His passion for England, and that of Chris Waddle, contrasts with the current crop of players.

None of the England squad looked that distraught at getting knocked out which, considering it was their final chance at a WC, is interesting. Or maybe they think they won't get dropped, hmmm...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shearer was SO angry after the final whistle yesterday and JUST about managed to keep a lid on his emotions. His passion for England, and that of Chris Waddle, contrasts with the current crop of players.

None of the England squad looked that distraught at getting knocked out which, considering it was their final chance at a WC, is interesting. Or maybe they think they won't get dropped, hmmm...

I heard Chrissy W's rant after the final whistle (5-Live). Absolutely BOSS RANTING it was too & Green & Co were apparently moving bits of equipment out the way - lest he'd have smashed 'em up! Fair play. :thumbsup:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I heard Chrissy W's rant after the final whistle (5-Live). Absolutely BOSS RANTING it was too & Green & Co were apparently moving bits of equipment out the way - lest he'd have smashed 'em up! Fair play. :thumbsup:

I'm genuinely suprised Alan twatface Green managed to shut his stupid shit spewing hole of a mouth for long enough to let Waddle speak. I would have thought Green went to town yesterday on what HE had said last season or during the commentary and what a JOKE it was that no one is listening to his crappy views on football.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've just noticed from watching MotD and listening to 5Live, that Shearer has improved his vocabulary and done away with the need to repeat what others have said, and is actually coming out with some incisive comment and summarising. I slated him initially, but the fella has come good...

Good on ya' Alan :thumbsup:

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Alan Shearer was a great player, but is an awful pundit.

How anyone can rate him or his opinions is beyond me. Yesterday he actually said that "no one knows anything about Hatem Ben Arfa".

Ye gods.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Alan Shearer was a great player, but is an awful pundit.

How anyone can rate him or his opinions is beyond me. Yesterday he actually said that "no one knows anything about Hatem Ben Arfa".

Ye gods.

I think what I was trying to say was he has improved. You are right he was a great player, but probably started as a lad not very good, then improved through experience. We probably have to give him some leeway, as he is from Newcastle after all :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here