Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is really depressing at the moment

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People moaning all the time. That's really depressing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Poor old Dave, he needs a holiday, what's the weather like in Venice ?

Silvanus

Aug 16, 2007
Its the middle of Summer, people should be out and about wearing brightly coloured clothes, ladies with nice summer dresses and sandals, men with casual open shirts....but what have we got...every person in London as I gaze out of the window is wearing black trousers, large coats, and wrapped up against this horrible wet wind.

I think JK Rowling was actually real and the Dementors are flying round in the mist and fog sucking the very happiness out of people

is this the worst summer anyone can remember, because Today last week I was swimming in the med where the sea temperature was 26 degrees and the air temp 35.....at the moment my temp guage in the office is showing 15 degrees outside.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Very depressing weather at the moment. Come on, let's have a bit of sun.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Only 38 degrees out here in Dubai today - brrrr...

A week ago, it was 47.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Only 38 degrees out here in Dubai today - brrrr...

A week ago, it was 47.

I know exactly what you mean....Im in Margarita, South America.....iT MUST BE ABOUT 38C.......

Although i'm not enjoying the heat...for a hols...its great...But im knackered by 7.30pm everynight...

But the weekends staring at south american women on the beach has made it all worth while...I fly home next thursday for a few days in sussex (cant wait)before heading back to MADEIRA,portugal for the last couple of months of the season.

Life is hard hard hard!

Just to wet your asppetites of reurning to Sussex.

Her's todays view

live.jpg

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Just to wet your asppetites of reurning to Sussex.

Her's todays view

live.jpg

After living in different parts of the uk and now the world....I do miss Brighton, But I can honestly say I dont think I will ever live their again.

But saying that I have just applied for a trainee job in BRIGHTON, sO I will shut up!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Regardless of the weather, I'm in a bloody good and contented mood just now, and long may it continue :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
1993 was a far worse summer than this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here