Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is more important to you?...

What is more important to you?...

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't mind Booker, think White can probably do alright as a coach (not an assistant boss), but think Adams needs to DO ONE.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
I really do want to see the Albion at Wembley, all be it in the piss pot trophy,
But we really do need to get Adams out, he doesnt have a clue, he showed that in his team selection today

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
beating luton as im coming down for the game and have a few luton supporting friends. plus a day out at wembley of course
Plus if we lose on tuesday that will be adams out anyway i would think

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
A day at wembley would be fantastic dont get me wrong ,im just concerned about the atmosphere should we get there ,as it stands especially after todays result even the fence sitters have had enough,
Of course the team will be cheered on that goes without saying ,but if results carry on as they are and we fall deeper into relegation,would it not take the shine of a bit if theres 20-30 000 screaming for mickeys head should we lose,

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
League One survival, but it would help if Booker and White went.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Whoever is picking the team, which is Micky mainly...

The JPT has papered over the cracks this season. We have the players now, we can thank Adams for that. But we need to stay up and be able to push for promotion next season.

I think it's time Adams left...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Survival is much more important than Wembley or sticking it to Adams and his staff. Whether the latter two make survival easier or harder to achieve, it really depends on who replaces Adams and whether the squad are daydreamers.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
We’ll lose on Tuesday - following today’s defeat the team will not be in the right frame of mind. Unfortunately, I can see relegation looming as well. The whole season is turning into one big clusterfuck.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I would love to see my team play at Wembley.

If we went down it wouldn't be that bad for me as most of the teams are up north, meaning I'll be there near enough all the time, although obviously I do not want this to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here