Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Is Knight Worth Now

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Around £500K sounds about right. Let's just hope that DK doesn't need any more money for a while. The pile of family silver is diminishing.

:)

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Sadly he's worth bugger all right now. This is not to say that I don't rate him, but based on the fact that his contract expires at the end of next season, when he can move for free.

We need to extend his contract NOW, or we'll lose another top asset for very little / no money.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's worth about 100k I reckon. To us he's indespensible though and we would demand a much higher fee.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like BZ before him, Knight's playing in one division below where he should be playing. Sad to say there's probably no way he'll see out his contract. Hope there's a giant sell-on fee in there for us. Watch Pardew go two more games without a win then steam in for Leon.

But maybe we should demand the club ring-fences any transfer fee from flogging on Leon Knight for signing Leon McKenzie or Sir Anthony Rougier - or preferably both. Enough of our finances has gone on beating off the laughably feeble arguments of the in-breds in Falmer and Lewes councils.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like BZ before him, Knight's playing in one division below where he should be playing. Sad to say there's probably no way he'll see out his contract. Hope there's a giant sell-on fee in there for us. Watch Pardew go two more games without a win then steam in for Leon.

But maybe we should demand the club ring-fences any transfer fee from flogging on Leon Knight for signing Leon McKenzie or Sir Anthony Rougier - or preferably both. Enough of our finances has gone on beating off the laughably feeble arguments of the in-breds on Falmer and Lewes councils.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He's worth a lot more to us - but being realistic I reckon if he got sold in Jan in the transfer window we would be lucky to get more than 250k.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Goals Win Prizes - and goal-scorers are like gold dust. Why else would Hoddle have a season ticket at Withdean last season? Are we that desperate for cash that we'd flog a veritable goal-machine on a two-year contract for a piddly 250K? If the answer's yes, then this is a club with zero ambition and it get's all it deserves. Fcuk all.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Knight is better than mc kenzie i have no doubt and mc kenzie is up for sale for 750 grand and mc kenzie's contract is up this season,so fry is a prick to turn down bids.:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here