Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Is Knight Worth Now

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
16 goals (or is it 17)?

Steve Hodge, ex England international who was at Notts Co called him "sensational and exciting".

Pacy, tricky, lacking in height but a natural goalscorer.

I would say at the mo, he has got to be worth £500k plus although I am sure we wont be selling him.

Knight worth his weight in goals at the moment. Considering the service he has had this season, his strike rate is phenomenal. Quite honestly I think some of Wardy's and Saint Bob's records are under threat.

Knight is pure quality. what a sensational buy for the club.

Boy, i'm in a good mood this evening.:clap2:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Where would we be without him?He's basically already done enough to win player of the season.Thank god he chose us over QPR.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He is exceptional at this level. He would have to do the same at Div 1 level to be worth anything though.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just goes to show that these small investments are great for the club and a couple more we will be laughing.:lolol:

SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR LEON KNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap: :lol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watched BBC Kent (Sorry South East).

They mentioned how Gillingham were unlucky to draw 2 - 2 at Coventry but Brighton scored with two goals from ZAK Knight!!???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not worth discussing as it's bad enough losing Bobby but if we were to sell Knight then we might as well all tear up all our season tickets.

Point of interest, Leon McKenzie seems to be doing okay for a struggling Peterbourogh team but I doubt that any Divison One club would give him a second look yet Barry Fry reckons he's in the £1 million class (the man is taking the wrong drugs obviously).

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Originally posted by bhaexpress
Not worth discussing as it's bad enough losing Bobby but if we were to sell Knight then we might as well all tear up all our season tickets.

Totally agree with you.

If an offer came in for Leon for say £750,000 and Dick Knight sells then I'll not be going again.

The reason for doing so is plain to see, We got lucky with bobby and knight was brought in on loan and he hit it off straight away. If leon was to be sold then I couldn't see us being lucky 3rd time round with finding a top goal scorer like Bobby and Leon.. Besides without little leon we would be in the relegation fight without a doubt.

Leon, You have the chance of becoming one of the Albion true greats. Keep banging those goals in we'll worship you forever :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Ernest said:
Shame about his surname though

That's why DK brought him Ernest, DK knows about you and FG so decided that bringing leon here would have you seeing the surname Knight on here every week :lolol:

I bet you love it Ernest when Leon scores and everyone goes Leon, KNIGHT,KNIGHT,KNIGHT!! Bet it gives you nightmares :lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Beefy said:
Where would we be without him?He's basically already done enough to win player of the season.Thank god he chose us over QPR.

Just imagine how well QPR would be doing if they had signed Knight. It doesn't bear worth thinking about.

:smokin:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
That's why DK brought him Ernest, DK knows about you and FG so decided that bringing leon here would have you seeing the surname Knight on here every week :lolol:

I bet you love it Ernest when Leon scores and everyone goes Leon, KNIGHT,KNIGHT,KNIGHT!! Bet it gives you nightmares :lolol:

I fill my ears full of cotton wool before every game so I never hear anyone chanting 'Knight Knight Knight' and there is the added bonus of not being able to hear Attilla the Poodle or Samrah either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here