Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it with Swindon fans and being deluded

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Prutton's best game (one of very few good games from what I've read) all season. Maybe he thought we would still be interested?

Did Prutton play a decent enough game yesterday to show Gus that he is still Championship quality ? Signing "Jesus" might be on the cards.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What is it with some of our fans who feel the need to look at opponents' message boards?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Swindon were arguably the best side I have seen at Withdean this season. They are the only team that has managed to control possession for almost as long as we did, and they looked comfortable on the ball at the back.

I reckon they are a good striker away from being a good League One team, although Andrew was a handful as always. They certainly didn't look like the worst team in the league, which they are based on points gained.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"What a friend I have in Jesus
And his name is Calderon."

Prutton can be no more than John the Baptist.

Calde is not the Messiah , he is just a naughty boy :lol: Prutton is a nailed on Jesus lookalike.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
None of their players appealled for any penalties. Either they're very stupid, or they weren't penalties. Really when they hit the bar, which was a bit of a scary moment, they had no other chances. Their goal was out of nothing, I'm still not sure if it was deflected or whether Ankergren just made a mess of it?

We were the better team, but not by as much as we often are.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
. Their goal was out of nothing, I'm still not sure if it was deflected or whether Ankergren just made a mess of it?

The FL Show highlights didnt prove conclusive but initially I thought that the shot took either a deflection or hit a divot as Ankergren appearred to go one way and then just stuck his arm out the other so not really sure.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The FL Show highlights didnt prove conclusive but initially I thought that the shot took either a deflection or hit a divot as Ankergren appearred to go one way and then just stuck his arm out the other so not really sure.
I couldn't tell at the time and the TV pictures are more or less the same angle I had anyway. It looked like a strange piece of goalkeeping really.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Quote from their keeper said it swerved hugely, can't really blame Casper in my opinion. Not that I would if he had cocked up

that reminds me...................... haven't heard from The Complete Badger for ages :)

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought Swindon played pretty well today, they battled for everything. But they posed absolutely no goal-threat at all... whereas we do.

Agree, and disagree. Yes Swindon played very well, one of the better sides l've seen at Withdean to be fair. But l also thought they posed quite a goal threat too. Apart from the one that they scored, Grella almost broke the frame of Ankergren's goal with one shot, and several other goalmouth melees that they were unlucky not to profit from too.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
In response to whoever said poor turn out, I was pleasently surprised how many of us there were, I take it you have never sat in that end before? If I wasnt local there is no way I would go. Roll on falmer if we ever play you again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here