Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Greer's proplem with the Pole in Goal?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Today's goal arose from a stray pass from MotM, Bruno. The next time it touched a Brighton player after he gave it away was the deflection into the net.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
It looked like to ball came off El-Abd's elbow from the angle in throat north end of upper east.

A load of us were shouting to close him down. Their only dangerous player was given over 5 yards of space in our own half. Hammond, Barnesy and Bridge stayed away, he carried the ball then shot.

You can't blame whoever was savvy (not blind/lazy/ball watching) and managed to get between the ball and the goal and got unlucky with a deflection

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
We need a change of captain Greer does not motivate, the goal was a deflection ffs, no keeper would have saved it , Kuschac is 10 times the player that our sweaty sock is:albion2:

I don't always agree with you, particularly with your anti-Poyet rants, but I couldn't agree with you more here. Poor example as a captain, having been sent off three times for the Albion, twice for striking an opponent. He was also responsible for the mistake that led to Birmingham's goal. Could also have cost us a couple at Derby.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Greer was very poor today. Indecisive, slow and seemed to blame everyone for his poor game.

Just hope it's a bad spell but I've not been convinced with either centre backs all for the last 4 games..

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Greer was very poor today. Indecisive, slow and seemed to blame everyone for his poor game.

Just hope it's a bad spell but I've not been convinced with either centre backs all for the last 4 games..

4 games ago we had the best defence in the league? :albion2:we still have :bhasign:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Maybe Greer should concentrate on passing to players in his own team rather than 10 yard passes to the opposition strikers.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Can't be arsed to go through my old posts but I've been saying this for ages. He doesn't take personal responsibility, he blames others, he shies away from tackles, he can't head to save his life, he is no leader of men. A bad egg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here