Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Greer's proplem with the Pole in Goal?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
After every goal we concede Greer screams at him. He want's to take a long hard look at his own game before commenting on others. There was nothing Big Tom could have done with the goal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure about the Greer thing, but agreed - the ball took a massive deflection off Greer's chest and Thomas was stranded. No 'keeper would have stopped that.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
After every goal we concede Greer screams at him. He want's to take a long hard look at his own game before commenting on others. There was nothing Big Tom could have done with the goal.

Because it was his mistake. He turned his back on a player going for goal. Losing respect for that guy.

About a minute before a cross came in, keeper called for it and he ignored him and intercepted.

Really not good enough.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Green was having a pop at Bruno who gave the ball away which eventually led to the goal.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Green was having a pop at Bruno who gave the ball away which eventually led to the goal.

No it was definitely Big tom. It carried on after the boro celebrations. Has done the same thing a few times recently. Greer is our defensive weak link.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Sounds like Kuipers blaming everyone else for his errors. Still think he is a great player for us tho

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As I said on the other thread, I'd like to see Dunk given a start over him. He's becoming a liability.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He screamed at Bruno not kusczak! It was Bruno's mistake giving them the ball.

2nd error in about 5 minutes from Bruno , Greer was probably upset at the thought of being credited with his 2nd own goal of the season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

We need a change of captain Greer does not motivate, the goal was a deflection ffs, no keeper would have saved it , Kuschac is 10 times the player that our sweaty sock is:albion2:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
About a minute before a cross came in, keeper called for it and he ignored him and intercepted.

I noticed that. The 'Pole in Goal' made his point that he wasn't happy by staying in the position to pick up the ball for about five seconds after Greer had practically taken it out of his hands.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
100% said it at Tom, as soon as it went in he was fuming.

I think it's time for Dunk to play again, he was poor against Chelsea but by not playing him he can't improve; there's a reason Premier League clubs were interested in him this year

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He also gave our keeper a bollocking

Indeed he did and for no reason. The guy is becoming very predictable and should be dropped. Certainly not a leader on the pitch

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Agree with the op, look through the highlights on seagulls player from last season, GG was at fault for plenty of goals conceded, time to give Dunk & AEA a chance IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here