Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is going on with harty's phone in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I got on and so did some bloke from porstmouth, but everyone else was a woking fan.

Come on, we cant have some non league rubbish cluttering up harty's airtime.

DTG Harty's media whore

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
dave the gaffer said:
I got on and so did some bloke from porstmouth, but everyone else was a woking fan.

Come on, we cant have some non league rubbish cluttering up harty's airtime.

DTG Harty's media whore

When we got in the car, that Woking fan kept going on and on about that player who got booed by their own fans. :bla:

There was one bloke droning on about El Turi and McCammon being a failure, I turned off at that point as it didn't quite catch my carnival mood :jester: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
Three cheers to Dave the Gaff though, thought your comments were spot on. I left for lunch after that, shame that there weren't more Brighton and Hove Albion calls taken.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Well Harty himself said that it was all woking fans because, ' they did call in' and he did ask for woking and aldershot fans to call at the beginning of the phone in.

I think the last few phone in's have had more than their fair share of conference coverage.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hungry Joe said:
I heard Dave today and whilst I was impressed to a point with his observations I was left feeling slightly disapponited as I'd imagined him to have a deeper, huskier voice.

Well as it's a Bank Holiday he may have had his ballarena outfit on.

However, his children are testament that he can deliver the goods.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
they all talk like that in Huddersfield - men, women and kids

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
still think he's in his early 20's after hearing him again today

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Well phone in then, its your forum and the fact is listening wise the Albion fans outnumber the total conference fanbase about 20 to one.
Maybe this goes to show how the result dictates the content of the phone-in, last week after Hull, we put something like 15 Albion callers to air, most of them moaning, along with 40 or so text messages.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
There was one bloke droning on about El Turi and McCammon being a failure, I turned off at that point as it didn't quite catch my carnival mood :jester: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I did not say they were a failure I said if we change our formation to todays and continue with it we do not need a tall target man

But you knew that anyway smartarse

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Harty said:
Well phone in then, its your forum and the fact is listening wise the Albion fans outnumber the total conference fanbase about 20 to one.
Maybe this goes to show how the result dictates the content of the phone-in, last week after Hull, we put something like 15 Albion callers to air, most of them moaning, along with 40 or so text messages.

Yep, that's more likely the case. It's like people who write into Points of View to whinge about seeing too much leg on Casualty, the millions who are happily whacking off to it stay silent.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stevie_boy said:
still think he's in his early 20's after hearing him again today

I think you ought to know i love you

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
I heard Dave today and whilst I was impressed to a point with his observations I was left feeling slightly disapponited as I'd imagined him to have a deeper, huskier voice.

You have to admit DTG has a great face for radio tho :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here