This place is a f*cking CRÈCHE.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
In the immortal words of Elliot Bennett, "Bore off"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's quite simple - please don't put swear words in thread titles. Thanks :thumbsup:

You've completely misunderstood me. I'm saying people are acting like babies during the transfer window.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You've completely misunderstood me. I'm saying people are acting like babies during the transfer window.

Ah.... sorry to have directed that comment at you then [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]!

Indeed they are... and it is very tiresome... hopefully they will all be needing a nap soon. :thumbsup:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Some of the users on here are an utter embarrasment to themselves. If we dont sign a single player it will be because the right quality wasnt available at the right price.

A situation any supporter with an ounce of intellect could easily grasp, particuarly after the unbelievable strengthening that has already occured this season.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Some of the users on here are an utter embarrasment to themselves. If we dont sign a single player it will be because the right quality wasnt available at the right price.

A situation any supporter with an ounce of intellect could easily grasp, particuarly after the unbelievable strengthening that has already occured this season.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

:clap2: this

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
This is Gus's main fault in my view. Talks up the chances and says things to get your hopes up then rarely delivers. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with our transfer activity but I think Gus needs to keep his trap shut in future...

Yes he talks too much.....

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Amen. And they're already out in force having latched onto the '6 or 7' quote from Gus and think he meant we would sign 6 or 7. Rather than we have 6 or 7 options for a striker and maybe a midfielder. Intellect is sadly in short supply.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Exactly.

I do have high expectations for this window, based on our other signings this summer, that we won't sign anybody who does not fit with what we are trying to do. We will only make well thought out and quality signings. If we can't do that, then we won't waste our money making signings for the sake of it.

I'm happy with that personally.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Up to 6 transfers????

1 in on a free, less than 4 hours to go.......

Has Poyet been promising players and not delivering AGAIN?????

Seriously pissed off, and for those of you that say 'look how far we've come' etc I'm sorry but f*** that. If you can't deliver the players then keep quiet and don't get people's hopes up unnecessarily.

Why dont you? Why dont you?
Swith of your television set and go out and something less boring instead.
Why dont you? Why dont you?
Gp Go Go.............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Absolutely right.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
This place is a f*cking CRÈCHE.
Sadly, this.

And most definitely this. I was reading through the 'Tomorrow's Headlines' thread on the way home and it was pitiful.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Up to 6 transfers????

1 in on a free, less than 4 hours to go.......

Has Poyet been promising players and not delivering AGAIN?????

Seriously pissed off, and for those of you that say 'look how far we've come' etc I'm sorry but f*** that. If you can't deliver the players then keep quiet and don't get people's hopes up unnecessarily.

“I can think of six or seven possible things coming in and two or maybe four going out.

“I can say now this is the most dramatic end of a transfer window I’ve had as a manager.

“There are quite a few things that could happen.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom

Yeah true but there is no need to get supporters hopes up just before deadline day, he could just be like Mr Arsene and tell the fans we're in the market but with no guarantee to buy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here