Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is everyones favourite trainers?

Onitsuka-Tiger-Mexico-66-White-Green-03.jpg

I have somewhat of a 'problem' when it comes to trainers...
of all my 30 odd pairs these are my current bestist!

:love:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone know where in Brighton or Sussex stocks the new Diadora Borg Elites?

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Adidas Beckenbauer Allround (Black with silver stripes) & Forest Hills in a number of colours.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have these beauties.

despite being of pensionable age I'm afraid it will probably offend the yoof on here that I still wear trainers. Current favourites are not disimilar to those (maybe a little lower on the ankle) but beige in colour . I don't have a clue who makes them - the brand seems to be represented by a sort of sideways letter S - I'm sure they are the very byeword for unfashionable but they are bloody comfortable on a long walk and other than when wearing a suit I can get away with them pretty well anywhere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Adidas Chile '62 or Vans

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
despite being of pensionable age I'm afraid it will probably offend the yoof on here that I still wear trainers. Current favourites are not disimilar to those (maybe a little lower on the ankle) but beige in colour . I don't have a clue who makes them - the brand seems to be represented by a sort of sideways letter S - I'm sure they are the very byeword for unfashionable but they are bloody comfortable on a long walk and other than when wearing a suit I can get away with them pretty well anywhere.

Me being me, I know who exactly who my shoes are made by and certainly paid for that name.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Me being me, I know who exactly who my shoes are made by and certainly paid for that name.

Ha ha! Fair play to you.

Time was when I wasn't too old to care about the name on an item of clothing but most of those brands have long disappeared :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
At what age does it make you a prat if you wear trainers. I'm not ageist, just old, but I do worry about my own Peter Pan syndrome sometimes! Anyway, its always Adidas for me, just love those 3 stripes.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
At what age does it make you a prat if you wear trainers. I'm not ageist, just old, but I do worry about my own Peter Pan syndrome sometimes! Anyway, its always Adidas for me, just love those 3 stripes.

Same here although I do have a pair of brown leather pumas which I love

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here