• PIZZA

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • CUZZA

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Max, would it be different if someone was eating cold curried baked beans? or a baked bean pizza?

Oh do behave. Cold Curried beans would be equally as bad as normal ones and the fact than anyone would ever buy a baked bean pizza actually makes me feel sick.

BAKED BEANS SHOULD NEVER BE EATEN COLD ESPECIALLY OUT OF A MUG RIGHT NEXT TO ME

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Oh do behave. Cold Curried beans would be equally as bad as normal ones and the fact than anyone would ever buy a baked bean pizza actually makes me feel sick.

BAKED BEANS SHOULD NEVER BE EATEN COLD ESPECIALLY OUT OF A MUG RIGHT NEXT TO ME

Iceland are now selling Chicken Tikka Lasagna. Has the world gone f***ing mad?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
HAS to be cold pizza. Spicy food first thing in the morning is a WRONGUN.
I don't think I could eat cold curry at ANY time of the day to be honest, thats just vile. I don't mind a bit of cold pizza now and then though, if its fairly plain-ish.

Yup that's my view too. In the cold light of morning left over curry just tends to look like dog-shite....a hangover doesn't help either.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Since living in the land of the cuckoo-clocks some years back,I've always opted for a bowl of muesli and granola. The days of bacon and eggs etc. long gone, too much chloresterol...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The most important question here is WHY did you leave enough Pizza from last night to have it for Breakfast AND Lunch?

Leaving a couple of slices is ok but any more than that is just...well... a bit GHEY!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The most important question here is WHY did you leave enough Pizza from last night to have it for Breakfast AND Lunch?

Leaving a couple of slices is ok but any more than that is just...well... a bit GHEY!

Because I ordered a LARGE one plus I also had chicken kickers to start and ice cream after.

ACTUALLY.

Oct 25, 2003
if i have curry left over from the night before i'll probably ZAP it in the old microwave, doubt i'd ever really enjoy it cold

cold pizza is fine, especially when the CRUST goes a bit CHEWY mmmm

I LOVE LEFTOVERS!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here