Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is all the secrecy re these 3 trailists

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Cherries look at Hungarians

Bournemouth are to take two young Hungarian players on trial this week.
Defender Krisztian Timar, 24, is currently with FC Tatabanya, while Hungary Under-19 striker David Disztl, 19, plays for MTK Hungaria.

With Hungary now in the EU, the pair do not need work permits, but the Cherries are seeking clearance from the FA to play them in pre-season friendlies.

"The trial is at no cost to the club so we are happy to have them," chief scout Mike Corderoy told the club website.

"They have been recommended to us, and we hope to see them in action next week."

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Looks like Hungary may be a force at 2010 world cup!!

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
How do you understand that quote from the official site?

McGhee also confirmed that one of two trialists currently with the club has received international clearance to play for Albion in pre-season friendlies, but still would not reveal the names of any of the trio.

I make out of it that we currently have only two trialists and the third one has left or sth...

Is the one with the clearance Zsombor Kerekes?

I personally think that this hungarian lad isn`t up for the challenge. He may have scored plenty of goals in Hungarien League, but face it... the level of this league is low and it`s a huge difference whether to play there or in the English 1. division ( yeah-yeah... the championship). And as i understand - he doesn`t have any international caps :nono:. He cannot be too good. Hope he proves me wrong when we should sign him...

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I hear that Molango is good.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why not get Blaney Back. He dont need a f***ing trial

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
People are gonna have to learn to read dates now we've got a search engine. :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Give that Asian midfield playmaker kid a trial!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here