Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is a reasonable price to watch the Albion?

How much?

• We could probably charge a bit more

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • It's about right now

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • £21-£23

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • £17-£20.99

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • £13-£16.99

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Under £13

• Variable, depending on the match in question

• No strong opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
Not even if the fans paid for the temporary roof?
No such thing - unless you're thinking of a canopy.

With the rules and regulations regarding health & safety and planning, you may as well erect a permanent roof - and that's NEVER going to happen.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
No such thing - unless you're thinking of a canopy.

With the rules and regulations regarding health & safety and planning, you may as well erect a permanent roof - and that's NEVER going to happen.

Yea why not a canopy?Cheap as chips as well

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
careful Dave you seem to be spreading a lot of misinformation on the radio if Lord Bracknell is to be believed.

by the way I love hearing your dulcid deep voice on the radio every week x

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Let me add a follow-up question here...

For those who don't go because they feel it's too expensive, would you then go if the club did charge the price that you have indicated was 'reasonable'?

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dwayne said:
careful Dave you seem to be spreading a lot of misinformation on the radio if Lord Bracknell is to be believed.

by the way I love hearing your dulcid deep voice on the radio every week x

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The older I get the more squeeky voice I get...good for the singing voice, crap for the street creed.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:

For those who don't go because they feel it's too expensive, would you then go if the club did charge the price that you have indicated was 'reasonable'?

Very much doubt it.They would find other excuses not to go.I'm sorry but if the football club is at your heart you would go whatever the prices are.I can't afford those prices but still go because i just love watching us play

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dwayne said:
Do you sing falsetto Dave?

only whilst trying to sing Brahms or Rutter.....:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:

Hmm

It sounds like im not going because I think its too expensive. Its more to do with not being able to afford it. If I had the money I would go.

But in answer to the question I feel £15 is reasonable and at that price yes I would and I could even afford it!

Im a bit annoyed that in the part after xmas there are no midweek games (cup games excluded) as I cant do Saturdays.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
£20 would be fine.

I also think the South Stand should be priced slightly differently depending on where you site: say £21 to sit in the middle and £19 at the sides. I ended up in the very last seat of the whole stand for Southampton last year, and I was probably closer to St Marys than Withdean. At least it felt that way.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
bhafc99 said:
£20 would be fine.

I also think the South Stand should be priced slightly differently depending on where you site: say £21 to sit in the middle and £19 at the sides. I ended up in the very last seat of the whole stand for Southampton last year, and I was probably closer to St Marys than Withdean. At least it felt that way.

I think most of our players were at St Mary's for the home game, well it seemed like they had not turned up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here