Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is a fair price for tickets in the North Stand?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Not a season ticket holder and been offered 2 seats in the North Stand for the Peterborough game - how much should I pay as a fair price for the seats? I know the general sale tickets in the West Stand are £30 each is it the same for the North Stand?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Behind the goals is £24 supposedly, but the STHs only pay about £17 per game if you work it out. I certainly wouldn't pay more than £30, because the view from WSL isn't any worse and sitting in the northstand isn't worth any additional expenditure.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Not a season ticket holder and been offered 2 seats in the North Stand for the Peterborough game - how much should I pay as a fair price for the seats? I know the general sale tickets in the West Stand are £30 each is it the same for the North Stand?

25 quid each and you will be lucky to get them you tight fcuker

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
£24 each - which is the non STH face value.

Ticket for Borough go on sale this week, as as long as you have a purchase history, you can nab one then. no need to pay over the odds

Agreed, plenty of non STH will choose Blackpool and Sunderland so Peterborough should be gettable fairly easliy, if you get online when they are released.

I would say £20 MAX a ticket for the North as a STH is £17.17 per game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here