Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if the table ended looking like this?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Can you back that up with facts ?

20 points for Rotherham in 14 games is not relegation form, now that is a FACT

I'd be happy with finishing where we are but I can dream of a playoff place after yesterday's result, makes a change from expecting relegation though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
Would say its ok for a team of kids fand a young mnager this is a year of rebuilding and I have faith that given a couple of years with DW we will be pushing for the championship again, and all the talk we be about keeping hold of the talented players

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Kenhead said:
The sooner we get 50 points the happier i'll be

Unfortunately it's going to be 54 points in this division, as it's the bottom 4 clubs that go down. Think we will really fluctuate this year, get a few good results, then a few bad. While our the youngsters are settling down and gelling to expect anything else is unfair. Having said that next year would really be expecting us to push for a play-off place, and anyone who has a go at Wilkins should be fair enough to give him one transfer window. In answer to the question, yes would be happy with that table

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
London Irish said:
No, Rotherham and Millwall won't go down, we still have a huge job of work to do. Good to see Brentford really on the slide though.

Thanks for completely missing the point. The question wasn't "Do you think the table will finish like this?" it was "How would you feel if it did?"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
Any chance you can stop acting like a 14-year-old?

I guess a recent form guide contains some facts.

:lolol:

Have to agree with the large paddy here.Rotherham and Millwall will both stay up

Last edited:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Would be quite happy for us to stay up, get a final yes on Falmer next year and look forward to more of a promotion push whilst Falmer is being put out to tender / built

We could always get another day out in Cardiff at the paint Trophy final - think I would prefer this to promotion - as until Falmer is on the way we will never be able to stay up anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here