Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if Prescott Delays decision?

Nov 3, 2003
is this possible? would you be outragged? Think this means he's leaning towards No? Towards a Yes? Is still undecided? or does he sit on fences and needs a splinter up his **** to make his mind up? thoughts ......

Nov 3, 2003
yeah i know that but i mean like we expect it in next few months i mean if he says cant or wont make a decion till say later this year, next year sumthing like that

Lush

Mods' Pet
I'm sure he's as keen as anyone to stop his mailbox and office being bombarded with cards, flowers, messages etc with fellow MP's writing and phoning to put in their two-pennorth.

I don't think we'll have to wait long...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
FG aka Football Genius. said:
yeah i know that but i mean like we expect it in next few months i mean if he says cant or wont make a decion till say later this year, next year sumthing like that

Our expectations about when the decision will be made are irrelevant. We just have to sit patiently, twiddling our thumbs until its made.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't I read on here that the P**** Pier waited 5 years? Or was that a wind up :eek:

Nov 3, 2003
if the club waits that long hang on how long we been wait already? anyway BHA be bankrupt what with Fatty Bouy pumping in the dough to pay the wages and lawyers sipping champagne lunches and even the club stuarting the ground soon either they will go bust and run outta dough or have to rethink with plan B and redevelop Withdean.

Can we all please not feed the trolls in future? Christ, someone comes on going "falmer sucks the board suck you all suck gimme some attention gimme some attention gimme some attention" and then everyone comes in here going "ATTENTION!"

xx

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
chemical brother said:
Can we all please not feed the trolls in future?

xx

My god that's 'internet' speak at it's geekiest. I didn't think you'd ever become one of us Ben.

xx

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
chemical brother said:
Can we all please not feed the trolls in future? Christ, someone comes on going "falmer sucks the board suck you all suck gimme some attention gimme some attention gimme some attention" and then everyone comes in here going "ATTENTION!"

xx

And I thought I would effectively put the thread to bed with my first post, and now look what you've made me do, I'm posting on it again!

;)

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Icy Gull said:
Didn't I read on here that the P**** Pier waited 5 years? Or was that a wind up :eek:

The Argus the other day said the Alice Pier public enquiry was in 1999. The decision to allow the work was only made this week.

I can't cope with all this waiting around.
speechless-smiley-004.gif

vomit-smiley-026.gif

I actually copy and pasted it from a mate of mine on another message board. That in itself is meticulously depraved, I concede, but having said that once I get to 500 posts my ego will systematically self-detonate (and I will subsequently enjoy a full week of relative productivity within the confines of my banal existance before reincarnating myself...yep, guess I might be a geek.)

xx

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
FG aka Football Genius. said:
have to rethink with plan B and redevelop Withdean.
Ahhh, so YOU'RE the famous Mrs D Balhatchet who wrote in to the Argus the other day. Well done on getting your letter published FG...

Or shall we now call you Mrs Balhatchet ? We're all friends here, after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here