Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What Idiot smoked on the train

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think its brave to smoke on a train. 100% chance of getting caught.

(I should add I also think its incredibly selfish).

You might think about editing that post. Certain words are not 'fixed' by the swear filter. A moderator may be along soon to explain.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Trains were terrible in both directions with a series of cancellations. Make sure you get your delay and repay forms completed.
The delays forced me to drink far too much beer at Cambridge both at lunchtime and in the evening, great pub next to Cambridge station.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Vape or smoke?

2 of my sons went, I asked one of them about the journey and he said someone was vaping on the train and it caused a delay.
He left Newhaven at 7am and got to Norwich at 2pm because of various missed connections and delays.

Edit- just seen post above.
Sorry I’ve just asked him again, he said he heard someone was vaping in another carriage.

D

Deleted member 2719

2 of my sons went, I asked one of them about the journey and he said someone was vaping on the train and it caused a delay.
He left Newhaven at 7am and got to Norwich at 2pm because of various missed connections and delays.

Edit- just seen post above.
Sorry I’ve just asked him again, he said he heard someone was vaping in another carriage.

Wow all these Vapours, what:

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger
Everyone...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Heads up anybody on this train, make your delay repay claims through the Thameslink website, I have claimed for the three in my party and had all three refunds approved. I have also done the same for the return if you were due to catch the cancelled Thameslink at Cambridge. Might have only got a point up there but at least the travel was free :thumbsup:
[MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here