Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Have You To Say For Yourself Horton

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Quit the witch hunt. I reckon he's done us a favour.

Pende or whatever, is so obviously not the right place for a stadium, it'll be thrown out.

Remember the NIMBYBs have also suggested Shoreham Airport, still no hope. You can't blame Perseus for that.

As it stands, I'm confident both are wholly unsuitable. Maybe we should countersuggest Village Way North? ;)

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Stumpy Tim said:
:lolol:

Sounds like BrassEye to me!

"And a Peter Phile has been savagely beaten up. But let's be honest, if you the surname Phile, would you call your son Peter. NO" laughing

Great show

"One day I'll want to
But not today
I can be kissed
But in an innocent way..."

Richie Morris said:
Should we not wait to hear what he has to say before slagging him off?
Wait to hear what he has to say?

He's been posting his treacherous crap on NSC for years - most recently he started a new thread last week.

And he's been posting the same sort of nonsense on other forums, including the Argus forum, where it gets a much wider audience than NSC.

He has NEVER responded to previous accusations of treachery. My guess is that he won't do so now.

Whilst I think Perusues's potty Pende pipedream was crazy, at this time we cannot be certain that Tom Carr and his buddies have simply copied and pasted everything from his "Glaucus" site. It's conceivable they may have well done their own spadework. Save the venom for Falmer parish council at this time. Of course, if he's called as a witness by F.P.C. at the new enquiry, that's different!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lord Bracknell said:

He has NEVER responded to previous accusations of treachery. My guess is that he won't do so now.

He never responds to anything. If you ask him a question he just posts more meaningless statistics that don't tell you anything useful.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Lord Bracknell said:
Wait to hear what he has to say?

He's been posting his treacherous crap on NSC for years - most recently he started a new thread last week.

And he's been posting the same sort of nonsense on other forums, including the Argus forum, where it gets a much wider audience than NSC.

In your opinion it may be 'treacherous crap' - and I disagree with it all as well - but annoying as it is the guy is entitled to his opinion.

I see his picture has been posted on another thread with an incitement to have a go at him if you see him - not exactly enlightened behaviour is it? The best thing to do is ignore him or post your favourite recipe in response to his drivel. I thought this forum was pretty open-minded and happy to have a debate with someone who does not share the majority opinion - looks like I was wrong.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Richie Morris said:
I disagree completely with what he has said and done but he is entitled to his opinion however enfuriating that may be.

Spot on. It really is enfuriating.

jodcm007

Oct 20, 2004
Brighton
Spiros said:
In your opinion it may be 'treacherous crap' - and I disagree with it all as well - but annoying as it is the guy is entitled to his opinion.

I see his picture has been posted on another thread with an incitement to have a go at him if you see him - not exactly enlightened behaviour is it? The best thing to do is ignore him or post your favourite recipe in response to his drivel. I thought this forum was pretty open-minded and happy to have a debate with someone who does not share the majority opinion - looks like I was wrong.
someone who speaks sense :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tokyo Seagull said:
Tim Horton's brother I would guess. :dunce:

mmmmm...Tim Horton's:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here