Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you NEVER done, that would surprise others?.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
For the benefit of Brian Fantana and Sir Douglas Loft

[yt]oSLMKUXZ3hk[/yt]

:)

Last edited:

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
I have never drank a cup of tea or coffee.

So you're in Melbourne, yes? You should get yourself to Lygon Street or wherever the Italian coffee shop visited by Stephen Tompkinson was in last night's Australian Ballooning Adventure on ITV. He had a macchiata, looked pretty strong stuff because that means just 'stained' with a little milk. See http://www.itv.com/presscentre/stephentompkinsonsaba/week34/default.html.
Actually the name of the place just came to me I think - Pellegrini's, downtown on Bourke Street.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ah, this thread appeared when I was on holiday - it's a good one

I've never:

Got married
Taken a driving test
Been skiing or snowboarding (or skateboarding for that matter)
Taken E or cocaine
Seen The Matrix, Harry Potter and Bourne (but have been to all other major cricket grounds in the country)
Read The DaVinci Code
Had a tattoo or a body piercing
Seen a Wagner opera all the way through
Seen the Fatty Taxman, despite going to hundreds of Albion away games

I have however, ridden a motorbike twice (and crashed both times) and have been a pillion passenger many times - with a bit more success.

sammy g

I never took a gap year, which seems to be the thing to do if you are post school and pre university/full time work, and it pisses me off now that I have two kids and we barely have enough spare cash to go to London for the day out!
Many of mates did and often regale us with stories about poisonous snake stories in oz or pharmacies that dispense anything in Thailand. Not sure if going in my mid fifties when the kids have moved out is going to be the same kind of adventure had I gone in my twenties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here