Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What have you got on your sandwiches today?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Scottish smoked salmon with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper and a squeeze of Sicilian lemon. The bread was waitrose sourdough. I was debating whether to add some watercress but decided against. Very nice. Tomorrow will probably go for a fresh salt beef bagel with American mustard and pickle from bagel man . Poppy seed bagel and lightly toasted of course.

Never had a meat paste from a jar - looks like something you would perhaps feed to your cat.

Yum

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I had two sandwiches today from M&S at the station (god awful shop), little piggy I am...highly unusual though, usually more of a couscous salad type arrangement at lunch for me...with hot smoked salmon, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, avocado and plan yogurt dressing...

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Scottish smoked salmon with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper and a squeeze of Sicilian lemon. The bread was waitrose sourdough. I was debating whether to add some watercress but decided against. Very nice. Tomorrow will probably go for a fresh salt beef bagel with American mustard and pickle from bagel man . Poppy seed bagel and lightly toasted of course.

Never had a meat paste from a jar - looks like something you would perhaps feed to your cat.

Not if you like your cat ! Your cat would move out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sausage and egg ROLL

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here