Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What have you done with your Cardiff Ticket?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I bet all the ink will just fade away in a few months and you'll be left with a blank ticket. Bit of a waste of money framing these modern laser printed tickets IMHO.

Well that's what happens to most of my old Albion ticket stubs anyway ! !:( :( :(

My ' Last Game at the Dell ' ticket from 2001 could have been any old Southampton game for all you can tell.

Monst68

Oct 13, 2003
Portslade
Mine is tucked inside the programme ready to be framed.
I'm going to hang it next to the door so I can touch it for luck everytime I go to an Albion match.
(sad or what?):clap2:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm getting a frame for a signed shirt and around the edges I'll have various used tickets from memorable matches so it will go in there.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
34064 Fighter Command said:
I bet all the ink will just fade away in a few months and you'll be left with a blank ticket. Bit of a waste of money framing these modern laser printed tickets IMHO.

Well that's what happens to most of my old Albion ticket stubs anyway ! !:( :( :(

My ' Last Game at the Dell ' ticket from 2001 could have been any old Southampton game for all you can tell.
you can still see my chesterfield ticket as clear as the day i got it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I do scrapbooks. I put the ticket, programme, train ticket, photos etc all in a scrapbook.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Left it on the counter of a pub sunday night in..............Swindon!! ;)
:lolol: :clap2: best yet

mine is with the rest of the tickets i got in a folder filled with various albion memorabilia

just not sure what to do with the folder ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Framed with the two semi final ones.

Anyone seem those 'I was there when...' framed pictures? You send them your ticket and they frame it with a dapper picture from the event. Am waiting to see if they do one for Cardiff.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stapled to the program like every other ticket

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Purchased one of those clip frames for panoramic photos. It now has my Play-Off Final ticket and my Chesterfield Division Three Championship decider ticket in it. Now I just need my own house so I can hang it on the wall together with my Ruud van Nistlerooy autograph and the photo of me and my former works football team with Rodney Marsh. Football Heaven!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Beach Hut said:
Stapled to the program like every other ticket

And by doing so you seriously reduce the future value of both items. Doh!

Mine is in a tin box with loads of other football and gig tickets.

You'd be amazed what old ticket stubs fetch on e-Bay.....

:lolol: :p :lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
framing all my spare ticket stubbs from god knows how far back in 4 'gert' big clip frames,....... all arty farty like... and putting them up in my downstairs loo.

...... well they just hang about in drawers etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here