Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what have virginia uni

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The only thing I ever find offensive about these jokes is how poor the humour is. It's not that it's sick it's just not funny. It's the kind of humour that would entertain a bunch of school kids.

They're always the same jokes just slightly modified (as someone said above it's basically the same joke as the minus 5 one about the prostitutes that were murdered) and they always start to pop up after the obligatory 24-48 hour wait after the event, as if allowing a bit of time to pass is going to improve the quality of the joke.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Perhaps all those people laughing about peope being shot DEAD, should be chased with their family by a GUNman who then SHOOTS them all in the FACE.

Then you won't be laughing. Becuase you'll be DEAD.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dick Knights Mumm said:
did you see in his english classes he wanted to be called Question Mark ..............................

Bloomin looney.

I admit I once went private to a psychiatrist and told him I thought I was schizsophrenic. The bastard examined me and charged me double.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Perhaps all those people laughing about peope being shot DEAD, should be chased with their family by a GUNman who then SHOOTS them all in the FACE.

Then you won't be laughing. Becuase you'll be DEAD.

....................................................................................................

Not strictly true of course as bullets 2, 4, 7, and 8 are not life threatening if medical aid is available with 12 minutes.

Attachments

• label (medium).gif
    label (medium).gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Questions said:
....................................................................................................

Not strictly true of course as bullets 2, 4, 7, and 8 are not life threatening if medical aid is available with 12 minutes.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here