Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Have Been Your POSITIVES From This Season So Far?

P.M.A.

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
beating Crewe & Southend for the first time in forever :)

the Barnet game was quality , as was the Man City game

( pissed off to high hell that the club have got rid of the Student STs , I'm paying full whack for the rest of this)

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Positives- Cheap tickets, carling cup win.

Other than that I am scratching my head trying to think of anymore...

Murray is a negative... because a striker playing class + team losing regularly and struggling = Player looks for a move.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the only and only good thing about this season (bar Man city which don't count) is the form of Murray, feel sorry for him expect when he joined he thought we would be battling for promotion by now but at least we will get more than we paid for him when the inevitable happens in January or next summer

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,ve got 6 of the league games at Withdean out of the way...............only 17 more to go.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Under Wilkins, I always felt we were stretching ourselves to our absolute limit to be a top 10 team.

Under Adams, I know we are underperforming, and when we hit our best we could easily make the play-offs.

So it boils down to there being much more to come.

On a personal level, I've had muchos fun at the away games I've been to. And been increasingly pleased with my decision to grow my afro.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
For me it was re-signing Hart and Mayo if it had not been for those two I think we would have been on the edge of the relegation places. The real highlight for seeing the players run towards Matt Richards when he scored the winning penalty, you could not tell me the players didn't care. Fancy a good mid week win tonight Murray in the 93rd minute 1.0 to the Albion

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There ARE positives:

1. Man City
2. We're still in all the cups
3. Murray
4. McLeod (when fit)
5. We can attract Championship standard players.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The away support as always! realising were not as good as i thought we were but still attending! and the kids 3.99 meal in the sportsman wich has 2 less chips than the adults 6.99 version.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The one thing I hang onto is the fact that I still believe we have the best strikeforce in the division. I wouldn't swap Forster or Murray for anyone, they are my two favourite players at present and two of my favourite players in nearly twenty years of supporting the club.

I would swap them for Berbatov and Messi. But no one else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here