Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Have Been Your POSITIVES From This Season So Far?

P.M.A.

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Apart from the Man City Game??

For me, it has to be the continued quality shown by Glenn Murray. What a bargain he is proving to be, the best player I have seen at the club since Steve Sidwell and Robert L Zamora.

Erm, surely there is something positive to take from all the negativity surrounding the fans and club?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
wins at Crewe and Southend, something that has not happened since.... well for years

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
well we beat man city which isn't too bad

Indeed. THE highlight of the season without question, & prob's my highlight watching the Albion. Had some great fish & chips at Saaaarfend before the match & we mugged 'em (their team) too! :clap:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Actually one should not be flippant on a subject like this.

The bacon baguettes are pretty good in the south stand nowadays.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
U21 season ticket. I'm not paying full price for this shit :clap2:

Man City game. Murray has been class recently but it just makes you wish he was in a better side so we'd see more of him and lessen the chances of him doing one to a good team.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Man City game, progression in JPT, still in Carling Cup, away wins at Crewe and Southend, MURRAY, getting rid of Wilkins, ST prices lowered for under21's and under16's (for me and my brother), plenty more to come...

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
U21 season ticket. I'm not paying full price for this shit :clap2:

Man City game. Murray has been class recently but it just makes you wish he was in a better side so we'd see more of him and lessen the chances of him doing one to a good team.

Yeah same, if it was full price i would have gone crazy by now..

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Man City obviously, plus Glenn Murray and the signings... who I do think by and large have been good. It just seems that for whatever reason they're not being put on the football pitch in a way that can win games at the moment.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
- Cheap season ticket
- A glamour player
- Glenn Murray (and the fact that he appears to have silenced the doubters)

er, I'm struggling....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Falmer finally happening

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The one thing I hang onto is the fact that I still believe we have the best strikeforce in the division. I wouldn't swap Forster or Murray for anyone, they are my two favourite players at present and two of my favourite players in nearly twenty years of supporting the club.

Dandyman

In London village.
The positives are Forster, Murray, Elphick and some of the pubs in Leeds.

The negatives are too many to fit on the page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here