Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to the Liverpool ticket sale thread?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And THPP I do and she has just thought going to see her team play the team people at school would like would be brilliant. Sorry.
Absolutely no need to apologise mate. She's right, it WOULD be brilliant. Out of the mouths of babes and all that. Hope you'll take her along to the Amex someday soon anyways, she'd love it! Cheers.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Ip check send to club, club checks Ip address via online account. Ban him for 3months etc....

seagulls

steveclems

Sep 21, 2011
Doubt it, touts are usually charitable

hi,
i think you find i got my tickets because i have a client that has a corporate box within the stadium!
what gives you the right to be a complete and utter p r i c k
errrm none you no have right!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can sell them for what you like. Just not on here. Shame mods weren't quite quick enough.

If anything, deleting the thread has done him a big favour. The club keep an eye on this site, and given that his name (e-mail address) and mobile number were in the original post, there's a chance they might have identified him on the ticket register and banned him from buying future tickets.

that would have been an enormous pity.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Ip check send to club, club checks Ip address via online account. Ban him for 3months etc....

seagulls

JESUS

The bloke aint kicked a grandma in the head or anything.

He just wants to make a drink.

Crime of the century it is not.

steveclems

Sep 21, 2011
If anything, deleting the thread has done him a big favour. The club keep an eye on this site, and given that his name (e-mail address) and mobile number were in the original post, there's a chance they might have identified him on the ticket register and banned him from buying future tickets.

that would have been an enormous pity.

haha you make me laugh
such a sad fool!!!

hope u get smashed in tonight on ur way home

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
hi,
i think you find i got my tickets because i have a client that has a corporate box within the stadium!

Have to admit I'm not that well up on the corporate rules, but I'd imagine they are not exempt from rules on touting...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hi,

Okay. So when your client allowed you to buy 4 of his available additional tickets, you made quite clear that you only wanted them, to sell on for a profit?

Or are you shafting him, too?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
JESUS

The bloke aint kicked a grandma in the head or anything.

He just wants to make a drink.

Crime of the century it is not.

First time I've agreed with old Sid but it's like a bunch of old women, always getting offended by nothing.
Anyway I'm off to the game. Unless someone wants to offer me a couple of hundred for my seat?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
hi,

Was the price asked more or less than the cost?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
im already going,but just missed out on getting these for mates,wouuld rather fill the 4 seats,give the guy a break ffs,and take a chill pill

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
im already going,but just missed out on getting these for mates,wouuld rather fill the 4 seats,give the guy a break ffs,and take a chill pill

I'm sure the seats would have also been filled if he sold them at face value? So, what's your point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here