Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happened to the following posters?

I miss Noodles, I think he read one too many of Rev's posts and his head exploded.

scanners.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
What ever happened to [MENTION=12252]Fazz62[/MENTION] ? He rivalled perseus for being the weirdest poster on here.

Also [MENTION=657]Skint Gull[/MENTION]? [MENTION=16372]Joey Deacon's Disco Suit[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Should point out that TCB hasn't done a runner from Fraser, he's just been banned by our pathetic mods.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Brunswick.

Was that the longstanding member, with a pathological blinkered hatred of anything not left wing?
With Ed Balls and Gordon Brown heroic financial geniuses, who left the UK in a good state.

Or may have been another member.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Wasn't TCB banned for suggesting Tommy Fraser's career was a car crash?

Anyhow, for the OP and anyone else worried about his wellbeing, I can report that I saw and spoke to him at Birmingham.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Go on then, I will play your game........explain why we are pathetic?

I'm still trying to understand why a) a thread about Adkins being a better manager than Gus, and b) a poor taste joke THREE MONTHS OLD that had virtually no reaction at the time can lead to infractions/bannings.

I've just been accused of LYING when I say that TCB has been banned...check is profile if you don't believe me, he has.

I shouldn't include every NSC mod in the pathetic bracket, as some of them have been particularly helpful in the past, and I know some of them who are genuinely really nice people. But sadly some of them simply ARE pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here