Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what happened to natterjack/

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Why have all his posts and the 'ask natterjack' thread been removed?

Can anyone tell me? Do the mods know what's going on?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think it might be worth dropping these threads as i'm getting the impression he may have got in trouble for communicating with us on here? Don't want to get him in any more trouble aye.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
The Mods should post a statement as to what has happened and why they have taken their actions, afterall this is our message board. Failing that maybe everyone should PM all the mods to get a response?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was finding it hard to access north Stand Chat yesterday. It may have been my computer or did the site crash? if so then there is your answer.

I think it would've been the site, it always gets pretty slow around match time, especially away matches, especially away matches that are hard to get to, especially away matches where we lose 7-1.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apparently they poured some of the concrete for the south stand's foundations over him by mistake. He's still alive but just can't walk to the computer since it set.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So-what has happened to NJ?

I hope he didn't drop himself in it by being a decent guy who seemed to enjoy keeping us up to date and answering some pretty innocuous questions.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
come on MODS we demand ANSWERS!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The club were not happy about it and asked for the forum to be removed.

Thanks El Pres, what about his pictures and general banter on here though? have they BANNED him from that too?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thanks El Pres, what about his pictures and general banter on here though? have they BANNED him from that too?

No idea, suspect he will be circumspect about posting anything too revealing about the stadium.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The club were not happy about it and asked for the forum to be removed.

If true that's f***ing pathetic.

What harm was there in answering a few questions that nobody at the club would be able to or would want to?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well I may not have scanned EVERY post he ever made, but from what I saw the guy didn't reveal anything he shouldn't have. In fact, all he did was help explain to idiots like me the design of the stadium and how it's being built. I imagine his wealth of information and good PR were something so alien to the club they had to get rid of him asap.

I can't believe I'm saying this but you're spot on there TCB>

No idea, suspect he will be circumspect about posting anything too revealing about the stadium.

Too revealing about the stadium? What's more revealing than the frigging webcam?

Isn't this what we campaigned 12 years to get? Together? Now a few harmless questions get blocked by the club. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here