Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What got you starting posting on NSC??

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
been looking on the site for years but never posted,then i started after a comment made by an orient fan who used to post on here!
i cant remember his name but he was an annoying little tw-t!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
when i started following the albion hard core i looked around for forums, found NSC and read it for ages, made my first post when i was looking for some decent pubs for a game i think, can't really remember, started posting a bit then every now and then, and then stopped again but carried on reading and now back posting again as i have free internet :clap2:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
wigman said:
been looking on the site for years but never posted,then i started after a comment made by an orient fan who used to post on here!

Watford O, now posting as paulsmithscarf???

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
wigman said:

Same here, although I made the mistake of thinking he was a Watford fan...what with him being from Watford & everything...Sort of makes sense really.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was unemployed at the time, sitting on a housemates computer. I had to sign in to make a comment which i made about Dick Knight, his flat-cap and the pipe of knowledge, or swill, forever smouldering at his lips, waving at those who wanted it or not from his topless drive to games.
I think Bozza sort of welcomed me and asked me to say something else. Or someone did. That what i'd uninkily penned wasn't the embarassing cack i was sure would have me stocked and tomatoed online in seconds. So i came back and carried on.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not knowing if there were any other Albion fans in Ireland. I've since met:

Liam
irishseguall
eiregull
Shegull
Two blokes who posted on Brightonfans.com during an NSC outage
A few tourists
And probably some more during various occasions due to NSC...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I found it by just using a search engine, i was asking something about Brighton & hove albion, and NSC was there, i only ever sorta viewed it as a guest in those days, then I got back in touch with an old mate of mine, who still lives in Brighton, it was via Friends reunited, his daughter responded to my e mail (she used to post on here a member of the daft bints), and a little while later the family and a certain DANNY SEAGULL :clap2: came to stay with us up in wales here for a game that involved Brighton & Hove Albion at the Millenium Stadium, and from then on in the rest is history

scooter1

How soon is now?
I posted for a while on an old username whilst shying away from my desk job, moved abroad, came back, tried to resurrect my username only to find it'd been knobbed off in some way shape or form - thus i only have 400 odd posts to my name, as opposed to the 200 I had accured under my previous alias - I feel a bit like Prince, but without the sucess(or heels)

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Someone (Simon?) came onto one of our old messageboards (qpr.org) and invited us over for some pre-match banter a few seasons back and then I saw a long thread with pictures of naked women. ;)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was so long ago that I'm not sure, think it was a thread discussing who would replace Judas Horton and seeing as I was so pissed off he'd left I felt compelled to post some no doubt utter bollocks:)

1066gull

wanted everyone to move to my brighton forum on invisionfree

and the rest as they say is history

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here