Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
and I love you all

webb4.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was rather annoyed by the person behind me who seemed to be new to our style of keep ball, and constantly bemoaned the fact we were passing it backwards rather than wasting possession.

You could hear what the person behind you was saying, he must have been very loud, I couldn't hear what I was thinking for most of the game

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Johnny come latelys mean.....more revenue......more revenue means better players.....better players mean more success.
Ain't got a problem with that.
Lots of us can trot out the old " where were you when the going was tough ".....the truth is....we are all fickle to some extent. There is a tiny minority who do every game, home and away, irrespective. Hats off to them and long may it continue. Then come the " most home games and selective away games " brigade, of which I am one. Then there are the " home onlys ". And finally, usually due to geographical reasons, " the away onlys "
IMHO you are only truly qualified to speak about the team, if you watch some away games as well. It gives you an overall perspective of all the players and how they cope under different levels of pressure.
If we didn't have the JCL'S, the Amex would look like the SSC every game. At Withdean, we were down to a hard-core of approx 5000.
We need as many JCL'S as we can get, if we are to fill 30,000 next season.
We all contribute to the mix

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Where would we have put 22,000 at Withdean? Up the trees?

this. 14k more capacity means 14k more fans watching a big draw. whats teh surprise?

and anyone who went to Gillingham or Withdean regularly would be a STH at Amex, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here