Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHAT fancy dress for last game at Nots county

what fancy dress for notts county away

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
is this the highlight of your year, sure to be some decent pubs without the clown brigade acting up

How about you just let the guy do what he wants without having a dig every time?

If you're not interested, you can carry on doing whatever it is you do at games: I'm sure you can find a pub that's more to your tastes somewhere. The subject of this thread is quite clear, and yet despite your obvious disdain, you keep coming back to it :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
How about you just let the guy do what he wants without having a dig every time?

If you're not interested, you can carry on doing whatever it is you do at games: I'm sure you can find a pub that's more to your tastes somewhere. The subject of this thread is quite clear, and yet despite your obvious disdain, you keep coming back to it :shrug:
thanks , what do you think i get up to :shrug:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If you see the Grim reaper with the scream mask and my mate who's going as a priest, be sure to say hello.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
thanks , what do you think i get up to :shrug:
She probably doesn't care, like everybody else.

Personally, I reckon on the day of the game you'll be on your own somewhere, possibly planning what sort of keyboard warrior bollocks you can come up with next to make yourself sound "in the know" on here the following day, yet slightly retarded.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it was, then Fancy Dress shops wouldn't do adult sizes would they.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
If it was, then Fancy Dress shops wouldn't do adult sizes would they.
oh go on then......here, ill come as a very old prince charles... :) longnose-man.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
She probably doesn't care, like everybody else.

Personally, I reckon on the day of the game you'll be on your own somewhere, possibly planning what sort of keyboard warrior bollocks you can come up with next to make yourself sound "in the know" on here the following day, yet slightly retarded.
hark at this plank getting at it :lol: clearly not ITK :lol: doesn't care but couldn't help himself:lol:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still can't find me a corgi :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here