Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ever happened to.........................

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Saw some in southwick last week. I said to my gf that I should probably take a picture as I could put it on NSC in the near future. I didn't get my phone out though and regret it now......not as much as not getting my phone out when I was standing behind the dug out at withdean when Bridcutt scored that last minute goal though.

Got something to do with the content of tinned dog food I believe, used to contain loads of bone marrow but has been replaced with cereals now. Still believe that you can find white dog poo around the Selhurst area

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The Likely Lads?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Was talking with my brother last night about the player stats in the Albion matchday programme.

It only gives this seasons appearances and goals scored, whereas not so long ago I am sure they also used to have a players career appearances and goals. Whatever happened to that?!?!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Knocking one out to the Marshall Ward catalogue, lingerie page.

The Internet has ruined imagination.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
outer spacers , lord lucan, fisting , pubic hair , talcam powder , ditches ,vince hillaire , propper vicars , heterosexuals , brussel sprouts , caramac , mintolas ,gerbils , zeitgeist , boxing , tally ho kay , ken dodd, crackerjack , screen-test....................bloooooo peeeta.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Mint cracknell.
Strawberry Cresta (its frothy man) the ones in the 70s that you could feel you teeth disolving as you drunk it !!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Not seen Marathon mentioned yet - rebranded Snickers.
I also recall as a small kid, thrupence would get you a "Jamboree bag" in the mid-sixties.

Beatles ...
The Sweet,
Mud
Bay Shitty Rollers
Suzi Quatro [hot in leather]
Pans People
Hot Gossip ... splurt

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Not seen Marathon mentioned yet - rebranded Snickers.
I also recall as a small kid, thrupence would get you a "Jamboree bag" in the mid-sixties.

Beatles ...
The Sweet,
Mud
Bay Shitty Rollers
Suzi Quatro [hot in leather]
Pans People
Hot Gossip ... splurt

I saw The Bay Shitty Rollers last summer at Bunn Leisure Selsey. Quality Band at a quality venue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here