Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ever happened to.........................

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Park keepers that used to chase you out of parks for playing football on the cricket square or the hockey pitch , used to love playing footie on the hockey pitches at Southwick rec the grass was immaculate lovely sexy goal nets as well

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Park Avenue (teletext's first ever soap opera), Beatbox with Jon Homer, Buzz, Dear Frank (Oracle's teenage problem page), Bamboozle, Barney's Bunch, White Line Warrior....

(I believe the above will mean nothing unless you were using teletext in the late 1980s and early 1990s!)

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
white dog shit

Saw some in southwick last week. I said to my gf that I should probably take a picture as I could put it on NSC in the near future. I didn't get my phone out though and regret it now......not as much as not getting my phone out when I was standing behind the dug out at withdean when Bridcutt scored that last minute goal though.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
coffee walnut whips has obviously been mentioned on numerous occasions

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And from the world of the internet:

Guest books, visitor counter, web masters, using the word 'server', 'hyperlinks' or 'Informational Superhighway', Internet with a capital 'I', web rings, creating 'web banners' and blinking test, pages with five minute Flash intros and 'Skip Intro', experimental navigation systems that prove a website is 'innovative' rather than hard to use!

Most of which can still be seen at SuperSeagulls: The ultimate Brighton and Hove Albion links site

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Candy cigarettes with a little red end, in a cigarette style box, at an extremely young age you could walk around pretending to smoke till your hearts content. Why dont they sell those anymore?

Then you could upgrade to a proper look a likie fag made of card with an authentic lit end, with white powder inside that looked like smoke when you blew it. Dont see those around much these days either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here