Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your watch say about you?

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Chunky and macho, or slim and stylish...

I currently sport a chunky military De Tomaso watch which is shockproof, apparently bulletproof and waterproof. I bought it secondhand. (!)

And it tells the time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nothing. I have no need for a watch when my mobile is about 0.01 inches away from my person.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
If my watch says anything about me, it does so behind my back. Personally I have never heard it talk.

But just in case...

It's a damned liar, OK?!?!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Rolex oyster perpetual date explorer II

dont say much but i love it!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It positively screams "his dad gave him a nice watch for his 18th birthday."

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My watch is reliable, good-looking and sleek...

...we have nothing in common.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gold and stainless steel Gucci with an onyx face.
Its worth more than I am.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Mine is a beautiful Brighton & Hove Albion watch. Silver (in colour), blue face with little badge just below the hour and the official website address near the bottom of the face. The hands have what looks like a glow-in-the-dark flouresence strip to it, as does the dial, but alas, when dark I need a torch to see the time.

Class though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have eight watches, they vary depending on what I am doing that day. One for example is a plain watch with a 4 gig pen drive memory in it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Useful things watches. Not only do they tell you the time but they also allow you to smash people in the face. Ask Anton Ferdinand.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have eight watches, they vary depending on what I am doing that day. One for example is a plain watch with a 4 gig pen drive memory in it.

....and the others? I'm intrigued.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My watch says "Hey folks, this is man making moves, he is on the frontline, A force to be reckoned with, he has the right balance between work and fun, he can be trusted, he can be playful, , stop a while, chat, learn from this man, he has so much to give, see how my watchface reflects the confident face of a man that gets things done, He is a man of the people for the people, timeless yet consistant. Watch him, observe him, aspire to be him, your life will be improved.He'll give you the time and so much more"

Lush

Mods' Pet
ll113g.jpg

The one I'm wearing today says It's Springtime!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here