Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your username mean or relate to?

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
I was always refered to as being "The Offspring", when my parents talk to there friends about me, so much so, that it became a nickname. It has nothing to do with the Pop/Rock Band.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
7cf83f6ee4b77bdb9d2c86119f9da9cd.jpg

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Mine is related to the love of playing Hillbilly Moonshine in the arcade when I was younger (not much of a childhood!). I did not know there was going to be more than one Hillbilly, otherwise I would have called myself Hillbilly Moonshine.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Long standing nickname from way before NSC, referring to my extremely pallid complexion. Absolutely NOTHING to do with West Country savoury snacks.

Oh, and the avatar refers to the fact that a "pasty" is a nipple tassle as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because of my cultivation habits and abilty to spot the difference between an Iceberg and a Butterhead Lettuce a la Hortons Halftime Iceberg ! :thumbsup:or maybe its my earthy wit ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mine is related to the love of playing Hillbilly Moonshine in the arcade when I was younger (not much of a childhood!). I did not know there was going to be more than one Hillbilly, otherwise I would have called myself Hillbilly Moonshine.

Well theres three of us if you include Psychobilly as a fellow hick.

Dandyman

In London village.
Blame Seagulls Return and various other people at Lewes Priory circa 1980.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My surname is mellor.

A mellotron is a WIKID keyboard ting. I'm a musician.

Guess it sounds a bit like a Robot. So that's good too.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
with dean................100% supporter of Mr Wilkins.

wombat..................snuffler after tickets for the big games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My name is Simeon. I used to be Hans Kraay Fan Club about ten years ago, a monikor which has now been STOLEN on here.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Character from The Mighty Boosh (a Leopard) who looked after Vince when Bryan Ferry was at gigs - had to think of something in a rush as I needed an account to be able to PM someone about a ticket during my skint period - liked the sound and shape of the name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GHm8gUdR2Y&feature=related

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here