Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does your NSC screen name mean ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What does yours mean? (OP)

Mine declares my undying love of soft cheese with chives in it.
My son had just been abused by some Palarse Knobs for wearing his Albion shirt in a local super market where we live near Redhill and I wanted Justice. ( At the time )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Terry pratchett's cantankerous old witch. Suits me perfectly

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm named after a legendary Brighton landmark. A friend of mine who lives in the sticks was christened the Earl Of Uckfield and it was deemed that I should have a name symbolic of my location, so Baron Pepperpot was born. He now has more internet references than my real name..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I was a nipper I had an enquiring mind and my mother was often heard to say, "questions f****** questions.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
T SOPRANO is my real name I didn't want to come on here and be false and hide behind a fake name

So where's your real picture then? :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was the name we gave to the 2 men, probably bothers who stood between us and Auntie Liz, in the South West.

They always noted all the changes in their programme, were clearly 'completists' and always had records with them.

Lending it nicely ironically to me, as most of the time I can't remember my own name, let alone games of football watched 30 years ago.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Have always remembered it from a Winnie the Pooh story, "Gon out, backson, bizzy backson"

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Gullyscats was chosen by my son!

Any ideas funny people? was admin/Bozza shafting me :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here