Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Do You Wear in Bed ?

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Depending on how cold it is. Could be boxers and t-shirt, could be just boxers, or could be nothing :wink:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3651781 said:
My bird's legs, round my neck.

marmotx.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Depends. In recent days it's been just boxers but most of the summer I've also rocked a t shirt but not used a duvet, just the sheet. Earlier in the summer I would sleep half in the duvet and half out and wore some thin trousers and no shirt which was pretty sweet but it's just too muggy for that at the moment and if there's one thing i can't stand at night it's sweaty legs and nads. In the winter I'll wear the thin trousers and a t shirt and I hate waking up cold as I find it very hard to get back to sleep then. If a girl is in the bed then it really depends what they are wearing and whether she's just got the good news. Do you want me to go in to that? Okay then I will. If she has just gotr the good news she'll normally like to snuggle for a bit as they do and for this bit I'll be nuddy. Then they obviously have to go to the loo at which point Ill put my boxers back on but NEVER a t shirt and girls will normally put a t shirt on a cuddle up and I get very hot when cuddling. If a girl hasn't just got the good news (rare) then they'll be in jammies and snuggling and I'll opt for thin trousers and no t shirt. At no time when there is a girl in bed will I wear a t shirt. Unless they are in a mood.

Anything else, Nosey?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
suit of armour

ok Boxers, or nothing - T-shirt during the winter at most

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3652126 said:
Lord B has to wear one of these

h9991505_001.jpg
... which is why I wear a nightshirt.

I've worn nightshirts ever since a mate of mine discovered that there were cheap ones available in the old army surplus shop that was on the corner of Surrey Street and Upper Gloucester Road, back in about 1973.

Very comfortable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here