Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do YOU want Palace to do?

What do you want palace to do?

• Total voters

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Go Down, f*** em, being at least one division above for a few seasons would be just as sweet as beating them, hopefully they will get the same dose of reality that Sheff Wed have just had and realise that league one is no walk in the park. Wouldn't mind them going down again to be honest.

Covers it nicely for me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What we want them to do is now pretty academic, I cannot see either Preston or Scunthorpe overhauling them after today's draw, a result that favours Palace and Donny.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think that if they go down they'll lose Peroni, Ambrosia and Danes....in other words their team. It will be a long long struggle for them to return to division 2.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Down for me... I want to see their fans suffer unending misery as:

(1) They are relegated
(2) They look up at us in the Championship finally taking our rightful position in a higher league (long may it continue)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The idea of them winning at the Amex in the first season is sickening. Let them wallow in the lower leagues for a while.

They will stay up though

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Go Down, f*** em, being at least one division above for a few seasons would be just as sweet as beating them, hopefully they will get the same dose of reality that Sheff Wed have just had and realise that league one is no walk in the park. Wouldn't mind them going down again to be honest.

This. This. This.

King of California

Apr 21, 2011
Norfolk
Stay Up for US to send theme DOWN

I loathe them. Yes they deserve a dose of lower league reality and I'd truly love to see them flirt with league relegation - but then again I want us to add to that misery. Home and Away wins next season. Joy!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
going down going down going down , will they only be docked 10 points when they go into administration again ???

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
they dont deserve to be in championship after last years narrow escape and they have been near the bottom of the table all season.

leeds, hull and nott'm forrest coming up, squeaky bum time for them.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'd like them to survive just so that we could comprehensively tonk them home and away next season :thumbsup:

However, I think they genuinely needed a win today rather than a point – as I could see their return from their final three games quite easily being ... zero. And I reckon Scunny might be able to scrape four points together from their last three.

It will go to the final day, no question ...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I would like them to go down and then meet them in the FA cup.

Only if it means playing them in Croydon-we don't want those oiks setting foot in The Amex.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Really struggling with this. I so want to play them again but to be a division above them, even if only for one season, has to win in the end.

DOWN!

Spamdrew

Jan 29, 2011
are you people serious?? next season i want to play them twice, beat them twice, and spend the season feeling fantastic as i casually see our name above theirs in the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here