Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Do You Want From Life?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
To be cured of arthritis & to see the Albion win any game at Wembley.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
To finally be happy get pass these difficult times mentally. And then build a future with my family.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Financially sound, and to ensure my daughters will be happy an successful.

This with bells on

I would also like to find out why I got these blood clots and if will ever be able to have a drinking session again sometime in my life...just having two glasses of wine is unfair....still at least it's keeping me here...lol

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To not run out of money two hours after payday and to get some monumental revenge at Selhurst this season.

Good call,i missed these 2 very important points

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Globally, to see all nations taking global warming seriously.

Abionally, to see us holding our own in the top flight.

Personally, to try and get out of my soul deadening work and make a living through the nonsense that is http://www.greatbigtick.com

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To be respected by my peers and loved by my family.

Success, in my opinion, isn't measured by how much money is in your will, more by how many people turn up to your funeral.

not that many most of my good friends have already gone but there might be a few cats hanging around though
as for now
SOME PEACE

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Hopefully to have a chance on raising my daughter after this year I have fought the whole of It and gone through the dodo trench to get custody. Then who knows. The skies the limit.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
To be as good a person as my dog thinks I am......

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To be happy, healthy and find a girl that will put up with my high and low moods long-term.

Happiness must come first,ahead of health to some degree,a healthy mind is the key-it goes without saying about the body,however the body cannot operate without the mind-your fair maiden......don't look,she will come to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here