Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Do You Want From Life?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just to keep going,for another 40 years minimum,without too many illness,when the end comes i would prefer a swift exit,preferably painless....not too much to ask

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'd like to never have to worry financially, and I'm not talking rich, just not scraping pennies together to pay bills.

To have a family that appreciate me.

To die and think 'Yeah, I wasn't a complete bastard.'.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd like to never have to worry financially, and I'm not talking rich, just not scraping pennies together to pay bills.

To have a family that appreciate me.

To die and think 'Yeah, I wasn't a complete bastard.'.

Get your arse out there and work hard,earn some dough,pay bills,treat the family and gain their respect,oh & be a complete barsteward whilst you at it.

Stock brokers.com

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A quick death when the time comes....everything else is just irrelevance to pass the time.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
To be respected by my peers and loved by my family.

Success, in my opinion, isn't measured by how much money is in your will, more by how many people turn up to your funeral.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Get your arse out there and work hard,earn some dough,pay bills,treat the family and gain their respect,oh & be a complete barsteward whilst you at it.

Stock brokers.com

BUYBUYBUY, SELLSELLSELL, HOW'S THE HONG KONG DEAL GOING? WILL IT GO THROUGH TONIGHT, TELL THE KIDS THEY'RE IN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS. FRAPPACHINO, YOU BITCH.

More like that?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
To be respected by my peers and loved by my family.

Success, in my opinion, isn't measured by how much money is in your will, more by how many people turn up to your funeral.

you can be a complete bastard and in business and hated, and have hundreds at your funeral. As long as you have the love and respect of those that matter to you then nothing else matters.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
you can be a complete bastard and in business and hated, and have hundreds at your funeral. As long as you have the love and respect of those that matter to you then nothing else matters.

Hate to tell you, but love and respect don't matter either in the grand scheme of things.

You still end up just as dead and rotting at the end, whether you were loved and respected or not.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
BUYBUYBUY, SELLSELLSELL, HOW'S THE HONG KONG DEAL GOING? WILL IT GO THROUGH TONIGHT, TELL THE KIDS THEY'RE IN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS. FRAPPACHINO, YOU BITCH.

More like that?

sell sell sell-we ain't got time to dwell,results not excuses...

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Hate to tell you, but love and respect don't matter either in the grand scheme of things.

You still end up just as dead and rotting at the end, whether you were loved and respected or not.

f***ing hell, I was looking forward to the weekend and the game tomorrow. Time to put on the Leonard Cohen album.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now!

Just post your card details here please and we will dispatch within 3 hours,now that's service!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here