Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally, Mr Lee D'su, I have mixed feelings. Hard to believe, I know, but I actually know a few Leeds fans who are NOT pricks.

My gripe is much more with the injustice of what Bates personally has got away with, re. the 'loans' from non-existant off-shore companies. If you offered me a deal where you got your fifteen points back, but Uncle Ken went down for fraud, I'd gladly take it.

However, any sympathy that I may have had for your 'plight' evaporates, when I see your fans still applauding that same self-serving criminal [just HOW stupid are you?] and his weasely little hobbit.

In that case then surely the Withdean does not come up to league standard and you should not be able to play on there. I'm sure you've had special dispensation to play there while you looked for a new ground, (and rightly so may I add).

What makes you, of all people (hinting of complaint about rules levelled against you) think that BHAFC are able to circumnavigate the F.A. rules??

Brighton adhere to the rules, probably more carefully than most! The stewards carry an FA regulation handbook at all times, and I doubt you'll find "except for Brighton and Hove Albion" under ANY of the rules or guidelines!!

You can also believe that the facilities, as basic as they are, are inspected and passed by FA regulators. The toilet facilities are WAY better than The Goldstone! ....and probably as easy to find and use as almost any league club. We don't have a roof on most of the stadium, and it doesn't hold many (though these would be regulated numbers), and the stands are not super-duper with nice paintwork.

Having lived abroad, I know that German Stadiums in all their fine facilities and organisation - do NOT offer you a brilliant close-up view of the game! You are normally separated by a running track and hoardings, and the pitch is a distant plane where you can NOT tell the players from each other! They will be distant.

Apologies in advance for the awful away terrace. It is rubbish, it is distant, and it's basic. You will not like it, and we don't like it. We offer you a prize reminder of your new lowly position in the league. Enjoy - you earned it!

P.S. If you come to Withdean with humility and understanding, knowing that we present such bare-bones facilities humbly, and happy just to be in existence - and don't compain and whinge, riot and run amok in disdain for what little we do have to offer, then you will be totally welcome and I hope you are entertained - win lose or draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here