Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think will be the best thing about the AMEX?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The goal music announced yesterday, something we've been deprived at Withdean due to the planning restrictions.

Should more than make up for the poor atmosphere at our current ground.

Are you serious, is there going to be naff music when we score.....I detest that cheesy shit at other clubs, i hope you're kidding

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The video screens on the concourse, so I can choose to take my seat when I want, return late after half time and probably leave ten minutes early.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
a question? Will the Amex have large screens inside the ground, showing replays, highlights etc, and a scoreboard with clock and that? If so where abouts? Just asking as my ticket is in the North Stand and noing my luck it will be behind me!!

Yes, one at the back of the North and one at the back of the South. The one at the back of the North Stand is between the goal and the East Stand, so whether it is directly behind you depends which side your seat is. Anyone like me at the north end of the East will have a really good view of that screen.

One of the best things for me will be to have a nice pint inside the ground before kick off. I'm also lucky enough to have an aisle seat, so plenty of leg room! Although the East Stand has been rather derided on here, the superb view of the main stand and the sound of the noise coming from it is going to be fantastic.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here