Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think of my mates story

killer miller

Apr 25, 2011
Bexhill-on-sea
Used to live in Ipswich and his Dad was born there and his Mum was born in Hailsham. Dad brought him up as a town fan but his mum is a Brighton fan so he used to all ways want them to do well. He had a season ticket at Ipswich for 6 years until his dad died then he moved down to Hastings and is now a season ticket holder at Brighton. What do you think about his story?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The first chapter is good but it goes downhill from there. I was expecting some sort of twist at the end but it's a little bit too predictable

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sounds like a lucky escape to me.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
HRXQc.gif

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Needs more character development. And a love angle. A gay love angle. Stands more chance of getting commissioned by the BBC then.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Used to live in Ipswich and his Dad was born there and his Mum was born in Hailsham. Dad brought him up as a town fan but his mum is a Brighton fan so he used to all ways want them to do well. He had a season ticket at Ipswich for 6 years until his dad died then he moved down to Hastings and is now a season ticket holder at Brighton. What do you think about his story?

Add a car chase and some nudity and i think you'll get a movie deal.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Needs a bit of a sex angle to become a real page turner. Maybe the Mum is a bit of a Milf?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm sure it will make it onto channel 5, but it hasn't got a chance of getting onto the BBC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here