• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:

And he's slipping.
Threads started by looney used to get 2 or 3 pages.
Change the bait.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
looney said:
No they are not. Seeing multiculti cannot be nailed down legally or scientifically its left to a greater exstent to peoples perceptions.
Its called an attitude survey. To give a definition would invite people to vote it down who didn't agree with the definition.

But what would i know? I'm just an Anglo-saxon wog.

Looney makes an excellent point here. Mention race on this board and all of the PC liberatti left wingers (of which this board is almost 90% made up) all come out of the woodwork and shout you down as a racist.

Multiculturalism is the only option we have now.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
WATFORD O said:
Looney makes an excellent point here. Mention race on this board and all of the PC liberatti left wingers (of which this board is almost 90% made up) all come out of the woodwork and shout you down as a racist.

Oh my God, I think I agree with him.:eek:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
WATFORD O said:
Its called maturity.

Must be mate. I'm getting old.

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
WATFORD O said:

No. All you right wing morons mention 'Race' and 'Political correctness' to make sure that an adult debate can't take place. Go look at any thread on these kinds of topics it's always the f***ing same....some inbred claiming they can't say something 'cos I'll get labelled racist'.
Boo f***ing Hoo you Kunts.

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
Commander said:
Isn't it funny how the majority of people have voted to get rid of it (11-9 as I write this), but noone has actually posted saying this. THAT is what is wrong with this country, people are too scared to say what they really think for fear of being accused of being racist.

I voted for 'Needs some work', by the way.:ohmy:

bollocks. They just can't because their opinion is based on (tick any of the following) lies/misinformation/prejudice/stupidity/tabloids/inbreeding/unfounded fears

Infact the only one who tries anything other than the usual crying about PCness or Racism (although they are the main weapons in his pathetic armoury along with his collection of butt plugs) is that Looney with his fascinating economic angles. Shame I can' figure out his grammar to understand them.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
People bringing the best of their cultures and adding it to British life is great, the problem is when they don't integrate and become resentful.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Creamy said:
No. All you right wing morons mention 'Race' and 'Political correctness' to make sure that an adult debate can't take place. Go look at any thread on these kinds of topics it's always the f***ing same....some inbred claiming they can't say something 'cos I'll get labelled racist'.

who is this idiot :yawn: :yawn:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Creamy said:

I cant have an adult debate cos you aint an adult and clearly cant speak let alone write. f*** u.:salute:

Creamy

Jul 29, 2005
Don't think I could have had better endorsments of what I said than the ones you'll find in Shingle and Watford O's posts.

Cheers lads.

Now when the f*** are we going to be able to kick all you wankers out of the country?

:)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If you really want to be a purist, screw your sister, keep it in the family, and shut the f*** up.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Creamy said:
Don't think I could have had better endorsments of what I said than the ones you'll find in Shingle and Watford O's posts.

Cheers lads.

Now when the f*** are we going to be able to kick all you wankers out of the country?

:)

Then who'll pay your dole money :wave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: What do you think of Multi-Culturalism?

London Irish said:
The libertarian who wants to assimilate everyone.

What a crazy mixed-up kid you are :smokin:

Now let me see who's mixed up. Libertarianism is freedom to do as you wish up to a point. Assimilation is being a borg, no wait, assimilation is about developing common values via education and the family.

Thats why its called culture, you culturvate people to a certain standard. It also involves a shared history. Sadly people like you London Iris have no culture.

Its got f*** all to do with what you eat, what you listen to or who you hang with. Will Self had it right on Grumpy old men. Just cos you can shove a Ciabatta down your neck doesn't mean your versed in Verdi or vivaldi, or familiar with local Italian customs traditions or History for that matter.

We also managed to import Tobacco and potato's without importing the soux nation. Its just consumerism that most of you confuse with culture now that really is f***ing sad.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh and if I told a joke about a foriegners culture you leftwing sadcases would soon be squealing racist so I'd pause before you start acusing others of conflating or blurring the 2 issues. Even though there is a high coralation especially with first generation immigrants, second and third are supposed to be more "assimilated" or at ease with each other for want of a less Star trekkie term.

This hasn't happened wrt some Muslim youth. Somethings gone wrong, its either their fault or ours and by ours I mean the political culture in the media and education system, ie lefties.

Re: Re: Re: What do you think of Multi-Culturalism?

looney said:
Now let me see who's mixed up. Libertarianism is freedom to do as you wish up to a point.

:lolol: And I guess you and your goosestepping friends decide what that "point" is, eh? Thank you for perfectly illustrating what rightwingers mean by "freedom" - do as we say or we repatriate you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here