Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you still get your mum to do for you?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
mmm a Sunday roast every fortnight, you cant beat your mums cooking.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** all apart from putting up with me. She hasn'r cooked for me since I was 12 because her and my dad went veggie and I starterd cooking my own meals. I've at last mastered the art of mustard mash since then.

Yummy!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My mum does the food shopping, thats all and I ask for no more!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
f*** all apart from putting up with me. She hasn'r cooked for me since I was 12 because her and my dad went veggie and I starterd cooking my own meals. I've at last mastered the art of mustard mash since then.

Yummy!

Went to a wedding on Saturday night, at a place I've mentioned on (yet) another food-related thread, near Preston.

They do local black pudding with mustard mash as a main course at lunchtime. The finest meal I've eaten in weeks.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I wish my mum was still around.She past away 15 years ago and I miss her everyday.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
dougdeep said:
I wish my mum was still around.She past away 15 years ago and I miss her everyday.
Same here my mum died a year ago I really miss her, although she never went to watch the Albion she would always ask how they were doing even when she was very ill.
When I lived at home she would always give me the money to go to the Goldstone if I was skint which was nearly always.
And I miss her home made chips.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i don't get her to do anything for me

but she still does

what is it recently with NSC and Mothers ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
I get her to round up the sheep for me then ask her to quietly leave !!! :lolol: :sheep:

When you guys go round your mothers for sunday lunch hope it's never lamb :smokin:
a roast :ohmy:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
makes dinner, buys dinner, main source of income and free lodging. infact, my mum does everthing - apart from my homework

:love:my mum:love::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here