Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you need a mobile phone to do

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
The torch! Can't tell you the number of times I've used my iPhone torch app to find my way to bed in the early hours.

Add to that world radio, diary, journal, slingplayer (to watch my home TV abroad), satnav, film reviews/times, metronome, ipod, guitar chords, guitar tab, maps, foreign language tutor, vouchers, skype, social networks, weather, car park finder, traffic warnings, currency converter, calculator, etc, etc, and occasionally the phone!

Can't see how I ever managed without it and I suspect smartphone doubters would be the same as me if they got one.

The torch! Can't tell you the number of times I've used my iPhone torch app to find my way to bed in the early hours.

Add to that world radio, diary, journal, slingplayer (to watch my home TV abroad), satnav, film reviews/times, metronome, ipod, guitar chords, guitar tab, maps, foreign language tutor, vouchers, skype, social networks, weather, car park finder, traffic warnings, currency converter, calculator, etc, etc, and occasionally the phone!

Can't see how I ever managed without it and I suspect smartphone doubters would be the same as me if they got one.

So if you lose it you're really up shit alley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here