Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you have on your KEYS?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Dave the Gaffer said:
...am I the only one who doesnt have a keyring?

I have a work ID pass thing that goes around my neck with a flash drive attached ( 512MB) and a token thing that gives me a number to punch in to get access to my work network stuff.

What about car/house keys?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dave the Gaffer said:
...am I the only one who doesnt have a keyring?

I have a work ID pass thing that goes around my neck with a flash drive attached ( 512MB) and a token thing that gives me a number to punch in to get access to my work network stuff.

I've got the ID card around neck with flash drive too, but I kinda need the keys to start the car....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
n1 gull said:
What about car/house keys?

There is always someone home when I am at work so I dont take one out and the Mrs has the car during the week.

At weekends, I have a renault Key ( proximity thing) with a front door key on the key ring.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Simster said:
a £1 sized piece of metal with a hole in it (for lockers & supermarket trolleys)

Are you serious?!??!

I have a Tesco Clubcard thingme, I did have a sommerfield one too but it broke off. A key fob with "plot 3" written on it as I haven't taken it off since buying our house 3 years ago. Car keys and house keys.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
A fob depicting a Cornish thistle; another plastic fob with a comic picture of a seagull as well as the word 'Seagulls' and Isles of Scilly written on it; but the essential thing is a miniature torch because I can never find the bloody keyhole when I get home pissed as a fart in the early hours of the morning.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Seagulls kit keyring, house key, car key and a small silver key fob with St George on it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Alfa Romeo key fob and keys to the car and house

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Albion Kit keyring with loads of keys

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Key for my house, nans house, dads house, £10 reward thingy, work key (unlocks every door in dorothy stringer school), Bike lock key

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A pair of nail clippers from Crete.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here