Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you GET with a 'Season Ticket'?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
apologies, i'm not a jcl, but have never been an sth before, so am interested what i actually get with one. aside from the 23 home games, any cup games thrown in there? any merch?

thanks for your help.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not usually any merchandise no. They used to give you the first home cup game of the season as a freebie (usually a JPT game so not a great saving) at Withdean. You do get the Half Season review DVD's twice a season though which are pretty good

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You get a warm glow of satisfaction, and you also get to look down your nose at people less fortunate (although this perk has been somewhat diminshed with the advent of the 1901's, who get to look down their noses at STH's).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't think you get any cup games at all, maybe a discount in the shop, oh, and a padded seat to use for all the clubs league games this coming season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
*scratches head*

Sorry, bit of randomisation. you MUST know the Upper/Middle/Lower class sketch (that I can't find on youtube - gah!)

*EDIT* found it, sort of, kicks in at ten second mark and lasts for a minute and a half...

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Tom Hark means The Frost Report sketch, John Cleese, R.Barker and R Corbett
I was with you Tom lol

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I went to a match a the Emirates the other week with a family member who is STH there. They get a lovely leather wallet embossed with the club logo in which to hold their card. Any idea if we will be getting something equally as flash?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here