What do you generally listen to in your car

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
virgin radio :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Always used to be Danny Baker podcasts until the company that made them ran off with all the money.

Football commentary on 5 is the best thing to drive to. But I like trying to get local stations as I drove up and doen the country.

Although the MP3 on Random play nearly always delivers, used to play Harry Potters read by Stephen Fry however they have all been dispatched. His Podgrams are good as are Guardian Football ones.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
But I like trying to get local stations as I drove up and doen the country.

praise or grumble on bbc sheffield is ESSENTIAL listening when traveling back from away games in yorkshire

the constant moaning in strong yorkshire accents is superb

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Southend Radio...if anybody ever wondered what happened to Pat Cash look no further!

I can still hear SCR here in Essex which is odd, my Traffic Alert will come on whilst I'm driving around Southend and I hear that the Bottom of North Street in Brighton is blocked or the A259 in Hove is congested...why is that? surely the transmitter cant reach all the way up here?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Southend Radio...if anybody ever wondered what happened to Pat Cash look no further!

I can still hear SCR here in Essex which is odd, my Traffic Alert will come on whilst I'm driving around Southend and I hear that the Bottom of North Street in Brighton is blocked or the A259 in Hove is congested...why is that? surely the transmitter cant reach all the way up here?

When i was in Southend last year I was eating in the Wimpy on the front and they had SCR on, when I asked why they just said they liked it! :ohmy:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yeah I have my ipod too. Which is a mixture of everything old, new you name it.

I think you're of one the only people who finds the need to boldify specific parts of their posts. But then again, you are a woman :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When i was in Southend last year I was eating in the Wimpy on the front and they had SCR on, when I asked why they just said they liked it! :ohmy:

Perhaps that prick Gordon Astley who poxed up the Falmer announcement show should move here as well if they love it so much...

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I have a car; I prefer silence in it.I think it has a radio and CD thingy in it for when I sell it on.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
In the car right now..

The Courteeners - St Jude
Reverend And The Makers - State Of Things
Oasis - Definitely Maybe

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I cant beleive im the only one who has Radio 1 on!!

I perticually like listaning to greg james at silly o'clock in the morning while im trying to keep my eyes open for long enough to get to work safely!!

Oh and I also have a selection of CD's in the glove box but there hard to reach especially when im going down the A23

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here