Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What do you call your car and why?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've got a stunning yellow Z3. It's Dakar yellow and is beautifully curvaceous. I was tempted to name her after a stunning blonde that I dated eons ago, but I didn't feel comfortable about that. Instead, I decided to name her after my next conquest, Nadia. She isn't blonde, but she's stunningly attractive. I may regret this, if she proves to beyond my reach, but I'm in no hurry to compromise. You wouldn't sign Fred Binney if there was a remote possibility of signing Mo Salah, would you ?

I once saw a girl coming back from the beach. She had gorgeous red hair and a loose green dress on. Her locks were still wet and scruffy in a really sexy way where she'd been swimming in the sea and there were wet patches where her bikini was still damp under her dress. She was a vision of an angel of a vision. I decided to follow her to see where she lived, hoping to bump into her and maybe start a conversation. I spent weeks hiding in the woods near her house with a pair of binoculars until the time was right to strike. To cut a long story short, my 1993 Nissan Micra is named WPC Millar, after the policewoman who arrested me. She was absolutely stunning in her uniform with a blonde bob under her police hat, creep, slither, etc. etc.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
mk2 Astra was called Blue Pig 2 as a friend has a similar car called the Blue Pig
mk3 Cavalier was called Jack as number plate was J773 ACK
Hyundai Coupe was Debbie as number plate ended in DBY
mk4 Astra was called The Green Pig as a follow on to the Blue Pig
company Mondeo was called 'pile of crap' because it was
Nowadays they get called 'mine' or 'yours'

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I've got a stunning yellow Z3. It's Dakar yellow and is beautifully curvaceous. I was tempted to name her after a stunning blonde that I dated eons ago, but I didn't feel comfortable about that. Instead, I decided to name her after my next conquest, Nadia. She isn't blonde, but she's stunningly attractive. I may regret this, if she proves to beyond my reach, but I'm in no hurry to compromise. You wouldn't sign Fred Binney if there was a remote possibility of signing Mo Salah, would you ?

Still got my (silver) example. Not used it for nearly 2 years now,sad isn't it.Too many other cars kicking about and it's stuck at the back of the garage. I was hoping to tax and MOT it this year but current situation has put paid to that eh? .Glad you're enjoying your example though. Stay well!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I call mine "currently sitting stationary on the drive".

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My car is called ‘my car’.

I call my neighbour’s bilious green car Kermit!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Our cat is called Moses and we call him Little Mo. So our Golf is called Big Mo, and the Mini is called (surprisingly) Mini Mo. Hope this is the kind of fantastic information you've been hoping for

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dick Turpin, cos it holds up traffic on the highway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love cars but I have only known women to give them names. “heap of shit” when one broke down is probably the closest I have come.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I love cars but I have only known women to give them names. “heap of shit” when one broke down is probably the closest I have come.

Likewise, my work hack is called Subaru, after the manfacturer.

Cortinas ( we have 2) are referred to by colour, or No plate ( race car is PEA )

scooters are referred to by colour, or variant name.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Mine is called "the car"; my elder daughter's is called "Dad's old car"; my younger daughter's is called "Dad's even older car"; my son's is called "written off". Tw*t.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Jezebel, it is beautiful, IMHO, it lured me in, is costing me a fortune and will end up going to the dogs.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I call my car a Kia Piccanto.

Cos it is :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here